Out of the many ways to grow your business, if you haven’t considered growth through virtual staff, you are missing a big one! For the record, virtual staff can be freelancers, temps, or outsourced consultants. Like a special ops unit, this crack team works your online presence like a pro, manages your sales professionally, handles your finances seamlessly, and just makes you look good. You can grow your business with virtual staff because you get a bigger bang for your buck.
- Enjoy better control over your hiring. You know what you want: someone who can run the warehouse, troubleshoot and manage the website. That’s a tall order and not one who that just anyone can fill. When you hire virtual staff you can get specific; you’re not locked into a template position. You can create your own! Watch your business grow!
- Cut down on hiring costs. Hiring a new employee can cost a small fortune. There’s job posting, interviewing, testing and of course, training. Once you make the decision, you’ll be stuck with it, at least until you correct a hiring mistake. By hiring virtual staff, you can bypass most of these expenses and get on to the business of growing your company!
- Get dedicated help. Virtual staff members are committed to seeing you succeed. A good virtual staff member typically is a specialist in his or her industry. If you don’t have enough work to justify a full-time position, then why waste precious capital? Get more bang for your buck by using a virtual staff member.
- Look bigger than you are. You are a new business with minimal staffing and you’ve got big plans. Want to project a larger image? Hire virtual staff and you could expand exponentially. Nobody needs to know that your “go to” guy or gal lives in another state.
- You’ll appear more professional. Grow your business by looking more professional: ready to handle big orders or tackle tough issues. Tap into your virtual team for collaborations with customers and you’ll look more professional.
You can grow you business with a virtual staff! Consider outsourcing some tasks and build your team.
Remember, running a business successfully does not need to be complicated. Keep it simple!
For more ideas on how to grow your business, please check out our website.
Sign up for our weekly blog email update to stay tuned for details on our upcoming teleseminar for small business success.
Manny Skevofilax is a consultant and speaker that assists his clients with successfully navigating the challenges of growing their businesses profitably. Since 2003, Manny helps businesses to enhance their financial results by using his experience in strategic planning, financial statement analysis, operations, and team-building. His consulting firm, PORTAL CFO Consulting, Inc., has attracted clients from diverse industries in the United States and abroad.
Manny can be reached at 410-808-3441 or via email at email@example.com.